Sunday, November 13, 2011

Indian Classical Music Circle Performance Concert

Had an amazing time the Day after my birthday photographing the DFW Indian Classical Music Circle Performance in Allen. Through my contact with Kathak Rhythms, a dance studio in Plano, I was able to come out and shoot the event which was a marathon showcase of outstanding talent of all ages and varieties. The capstone of the night were the kathak classical dance performances at the end, clearly evident how many hours had gone in to practice and rehearsal to prepare. I am definitely looking forward to doing more work with the NTX Indian American community, so we are offering a special discount for any ICMC members (see website for more details on that). But if you know any one who does mehndi or any traditional Indian artwork/dance/dress please put me in contact with them as I am quite eager to build my portfolio of Indian work.
Here are some highlights from the evening:



















No comments:

Post a Comment